At the end of last year, the Ministry of Health and Welfare’s “107 Cancer Registration Report” was staggering. The number of new cancers was 116,131, an increase of 4,447 over the previous year (106). Among them, “Liver Cancer” and intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma” total 11,342 men and women. Taiwan Adventist Hospital-Gastrointestinal Hepatobiliary Department, Dr. Ye Bingwei, (from china) pointed out in the “Morning Health” program of Sanli News Network that liver cancer is not a silent killer. Seven major symptoms have long been “warning you ahead.”
Be careful! You must know ” There are two kinds of liver cancer”
Yip Bingwei first emphasized that because the liver has no nerve cells, it is insensitive to everything…
There are two types of liver cancer:
1. Primary liver cancer: also known as cholangiocarcinoma.
2. Metastatic liver cancer: Cancer cells initially occur in other parts, and finally metastasize to the liver.
Explanation: Because the liver is rich in blood vessels, cancer cells can invade through the blood.
The Devil of the Liver! The 7 major symptoms of liver cancer have already warned you
Dr. Ye Bingwei warned that there are 7 major symptoms of liver cancer, and everyone should pay attention to the subtle changes in the body at any time.
1. Pain and distension in the upper right abdomen.
2. Loss of appetite.
3. Sudden weight loss.
4. Pain in the right shoulder.
5. Nausea or vomiting.
6. Jaundice (yellowing of eyes or skin).
7. Ascites. (Abnormally swollen belly)
These 4 types of people are at risk. Be aware that you are a high-risk group for liver cancer
1. Hepatitis B carriers.
2. Patients with hepatitis B and C.
3. Those who have a family history of liver cancer.
4. Patients with liver cirrhosis.
5 ways to treat liver cancer, trust the doctor if you encounter it
Dr. Ye Bingwei also explained in the program that there are 5 treatments for liver cancer.
1. Surgical resection.
2. Radiofrequency electric burn of liver.
3. Liver transplantation.
4. Hepatic artery embolism.
5. Targeted drug therapy.
Liver cancer can of course be controlled and treated. But it is better to prevent it.
1. Regular inspections.
2. Stay away from smoke damage.
3. Avoid excessive drinking.
4. Avoid moldy food.
5. Avoid sharing needles or toothbrushes.
6. Safe sex.
7. Control weight and body fat.
Dr. Ye Bingwei added that losing weight, eating healthy food, living a healthy life and the above 7 principles can prevent liver cancer, but in a word, the best way to protect the liver is not to increase the burden on the liver.
- Abdominal pain.
- Jaundice (skin and eyes become yellow)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Pain close to the right shoulder blade
- Fatigue and nausea
- An enlarged liver, spleen, or both
- Swelling in the abdomen or fluid buildup
- Back pain
- A full feeling after a small meal
Liver cancer from eating moldy fruits? Dietitian: First learn to distinguish between “gender” and “non-gender” fruit types
Liver cancer from eating moldy fruits?
Nutritionist: First learn to distinguish between “sexual” and “non-sexual” fruit types.
Recently, it was reported that a couple of fruit stalls, because of their frugal nature, cut off the bad parts of moldy fruits for many years, and ate the good parts. As a result, both suffered from liver cancer. In this regard, the nutritionist at Nantou Hospital clarified that long-term intake of aflatoxin may increase the risk of liver cancer, but aflatoxin is more likely to be contaminated in foods such as barley, wheat, peanuts, peanut flour, and beans, and it is rarely found in fruits. see. Although fruits are less contaminated by aflatoxin, nutritionists still emphasize that fruits should pay attention to pesticide content, skin integrity, and preservation methods to avoid increasing the risk of harm to health.
Fruits can provide humans with many nutrients such as dietary fiber, magnesium, potassium, plant polyphenols, organic acids, vitamin C, and so on. But also because Taiwan’s humid climate is not easy to store fruits or the characteristics of the fruits themselves are easy to decay, so you must pay special attention to food preservation and hygiene, and safety when storing fruits.
People often see moldy or rotten food, because they are reluctant to remove the bad parts, and then eat the good parts. But just cut off the moldy or damaged parts?
Fruit collisions or insect bites will inevitably lead to an incomplete epidermis during transportation. At this time, bacteria and microbes are prone to grow in the gap. Bacteria and microbes are usually indistinguishable by the naked eye, so just cut off the rotten area can.
Not all fruits can be put in the refrigerator! Distinguish between more sexual and non-general fruit types
In addition, some people want to say that putting fruits in the refrigerator will not be bad. For this, nutritionist Huang Shumin said that not all fruits are suitable for storage in the refrigerator. She explained that fruits can be divided into more sexual and non-general fruit types. Gender fruits refer to the obvious changes in color, aroma and tissue during the process of fruit from immature to maturity. Gender fruits themselves contain plant ethylene, which has the effect of ripening, such as bananas, apples, mangoes, papaya, custard apples, etc. Once it is over-ripe, it is easy to rot, so it can be kept fresh without putting it in the refrigerator.
The opposite is true for non-general fruits. The plants themselves have low ethylene content and must be harvested when the fruits are ripe, such as grapes, oranges, oranges, and pineapples. The fruit itself contains many water-soluble nutrients, and it is easy to lose nutrients with the incision when it is cut. Therefore, it is recommended that the fruit should be peeled and cut when it is to be eaten to avoid nutrient loss. It is recommended that if the skin of the fruit is incomplete, it is not recommended to eat for the sake of food safety.
Three principles to pick the fruits that are healthy and delicious
The nutritionist also reminded the public about the principles of buying and eating fruits:
- Distinguished by appearance: including bright color, full shape, and weight, and the appearance has no signs of decay, bruises, or insect bites.
- Judging by the aroma: After the fruit is matured, it will naturally emit the original aroma of the fruit. If the aroma is sour, it may be over-ripened and fermented, so purchasing is not recommended.
- It can be distinguished by touch: when purchasing, you can get the consent of the boss, pick up the fruit in a moderate amount and gently touch it, and you can feel whether the texture is appropriate during the touch as a mature judgment.